Around the World #53-08
Dec 30th, 2008 by aroundtheworldradio at 8:00 am
CRN (Australia) replay date: 31 December 2008
- John Crook interviews train manager Ken Beresford aboard the renowned Whistler Mountaineer.
- Frances Beasley reviews a book titled 'C'est la Follies'.
- Arthur von Wiesenberger, Richard Mineards and Kent St John chat about the tourism highlights of Morocco.
- Ren Zwiers interviews Tipperary Estate winery owner Craig Gillett on the tourism potential of the South Burnett region in Queensland, Australia.
- John Crook meets Australian resident Margaret Jasper who has returned from a buying trip to Iran.