- Geoff Harrison chats with Rod Henderson of ANZCRO Tours in New Zealand.
- David Gordon of Travelbites Radio goes wine tasting at Bingen, in the romantic Rhine region of Germany.
- Frances Beasley discovers the Munich Flour Mill in Germany.
- The team from Around the World Radio in California learn about the decline of the Mayans from author of 'The Moon Maya', Joshua Berman.
March 10th, 2014
March 3rd, 2014
- Ren Zwiers has news of a smartphone app which will prove useful to tourists throughout Queensland.
- Geoff Harrison chats with Tourism Malaysia representative Wendy Lee.
- David Gordon interviews Rosina McKeown, an expert on living in and visiting Morocco. (Courtesy Travelbites Radio).
- Martha Bull and tourism officer Ross Birch discuss the many highlights of Hawaii's 'Big Island'. (Courtesty Around the World Radio).
February 24th, 2014
- Ren Zwiers welcomes the cast of the Emmy and Golden Globe Award winning comedy TV show 'Modern Family' to Australia. They are in this country to film an Australian vacation episode to be screened worldwide later this year.
- Geoff Harrison chats with tourism officer Oranseg about her home country, Mongolia.
- Ren Zwiers interviews Singapore-based writer and traveller Shivaji Das on his adventures in remote culturally-rich Indonesian islands Flores, Komodo, Rinca and Sumba. He has written a book titled 'Journeys With the Caterpillar' chronicling the experiences. The book is available in e-format from Amazon.com and royalties go to two different Indonesian charitable local beneficiaries, Ayo Indonesia and Yayassan Harapan Sumba (YHS).
- Frances Beasley recently travelled to Salzburg and discovered a brand new look for its rail station.
February 17th, 2014
- Geoff Harrison interviews Korean Air marketing manager Cameron Brown about the options of flying from Australia to Europe with a stopover in Seoul.
- Ren Zwiers congratulates bareboat charter firm Whitsunday Escape for winning Gold in the 2013 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards which were held in Sydney on February 7.
- David Gordon takes a cooking lesson from celebrity chefs Paul Rankin and Nick Nairn.
- Arthur von Wiesenberger and Martha Bull learn about Amazon River cruising from studio guest Leslie Westbrook.
February 10th, 2014
In this week's episode Ren Zwiers introduces the following segments:
- Geoff Harrison chats with Nepalese tourism expert Gorbinda Rajole.
- Arthur von Wiesenberger and Martha Bull learn about the 'human interactions during travel' from studio guest Bruce Sallan.
- David Gordon interviews travelwriter and adventurer Geoff Hill who recently undertook a motorcycling trip around the world.
February 3rd, 2014
- Geoff Harrison chats with local guides Ebba Hobolm and Anne Price about Gothenberg, Sweden. www.excellentguiding.com
- Ren Zwiers has details of a new Fraser Coast cruise run by Whalesong Cruises. www.whalesong.com.au.
- Frances Beasley visits Stuttgart, Germany. www.piptravelnews.co.za
- Australian mining magnate and federal politician Clive Palmer has opened a major dinosaur park attraction at his Palmer Coolum Resort on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Ren Zwiers has the details. www.palmercoolumresort.com.au/dinosaurs
- David Gordon discovers a website which carries rail timetables for many parts of the world. he chats with Mark Smith, the man who runs this useful site. www.seat61.com
January 27th, 2014
This week Geoff Harrison chats with Royal Brunei airways' deputy chairman Dermott Manion. Host Ren Zwiers has all the details on the current bumper turtle hatching season at Mon Repos beach (near Bundaberg). David Gordon (Travelbites Radio) learns about the Stena Line ferries sailing the Irish Sea from Diane Poole. Arthur von Wiesenberger (Around the World Radio) interviews Ruthy Kanagy who has written a book about her experiences whilst living in Japan.